Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blog: Bjorn

Coming from a health professional's background, trading was an entirely new universe to me. But now it's starting to feel like home! It is remarkable how great a shift has occurred in my thinking, and beliefs about what is possible for my family's life. When I think back to the thoughts of absolute confusion when I first saw a price action chart, I have a little laugh to myself.

Through the intensive courses, Bootcamps and mentoring with my own personal coach, I have been able to place successful trades in the world's biggest market - and win! This last week I have increased my own personal trading account by 2% from just 4 trades! That is the power of Knowledge to Action, and I am not even half-way through the program. Imagine what is possible.

Without a doubt, Knowledge to Action can truly deliver on their promise. Thank you K2A!



Kind regards

Lauren Read / Unlimited Wealth Manager
Knowledge to Action - Skills for a Richer Life, Come and get yours! Click HERE
( AUSTRALIA (02)84 126 000 / +61 (0) 284 126 000
- AUSTRALIA 501, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
* lauren.read@knowledgetoaction.com.au
8 www.knowledgetoaction.com.au
P Before printing, think about the environment
<v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:ex

No comments:

Post a Comment