Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blog: Dean

Thank you Knowledge to Action! I sat the Ultimate Forex Course a few months ago. My first month of trading in May I was up 2311 pips and after another great session with Partha earlier this month, i've had 21 winning trades in succession using 4 of the strategies and focusing on just a couple of currency pairs. I'm ecstatic with my progress and look forward to further sharpening my skills over the rest of the Ultimate Wealth program.


Kind regards

Lauren Read / Unlimited Wealth Manager
Knowledge to Action - Skills for a Richer Life, Come and get yours! Click HERE
( AUSTRALIA (02)84 126 000 / +61 (0) 284 126 000
- AUSTRALIA 501, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
* lauren.read@knowledgetoaction.com.au
8 www.knowledgetoaction.com.au
P Before printing, think about the environment
<v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:ex

No comments:

Post a Comment