Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blog: John

Today when I walked out clutching my day three manual, I had the profound realisation that these manuals represent a genuine passport to wealth. I know I'm enrolled in the 'Unlimited Wealth' programme but it was really just grand words... today the potential of what we have available has finally sunk in.

It's the first time I've really grasped the reality of what is possible... the journey to financial freedom and beyond. Without money we can help others to the power of one, whereas with wealth our reach expands exponentially. There's a long way to go before then but today I really felt like the journey has started.

I know I've only just finished today's Master Trader but I'm ready to do it all again. It was just so huge and so powerful. Partha is simply brilliant ...


Kind regards

Lauren Read / Unlimited Wealth Manager
Knowledge to Action - Skills for a Richer Life, Come and get yours! Click HERE
( AUSTRALIA (02)84 126 000 / +61 (0) 284 126 000
- AUSTRALIA 501, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
* lauren.read@knowledgetoaction.com.au
8 www.knowledgetoaction.com.au
P Before printing, think about the environment
<v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:ex

No comments:

Post a Comment