Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blog: Viv

Learning to trade Forex has become a real life journey for me...the team at K2A are such an enormous part of this journey and their dedication has been great… There has been, and continues to be a huge amount of learning for me. Without their ongoing support, encouragement and education, it is my absolute view, that my personal progress and development thus far, would not have been possible. So I wish to convey a huge "thank you" to all the team at K2A!


Kind regards

Lauren Read / Unlimited Wealth Manager
Knowledge to Action - Skills for a Richer Life, Come and get yours! Click HERE
( AUSTRALIA (02)84 126 000 / +61 (0) 284 126 000
- AUSTRALIA 501, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
* lauren.read@knowledgetoaction.com.au
8 www.knowledgetoaction.com.au
P Before printing, think about the environment
<v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:ex

No comments:

Post a Comment