Wednesday 29 August 2012

 
 
 
To whom it may concern,

From listening to the quality of last nights midweek market focuse presented by a guy called Rob Colville (or is it Bob Corville?) - it has finally propelled me to write an email to give you feedback as I can't take it any longer!

Even though it was meant to be an 'educational excercise' I have not laughed so much in all my life and I would be greatful if you could let me know if future dates when he is presenting. Not only that, I have gained a lot much from following his style of trading, having struggled for years. I have FINALLY turned it around and this is my fourth month of profitability (last month I made 21%) from Rob's watchlist and he has been always happy to answer my amateurish questions.

I don't know if you have some sort of system where you can forward him my feedback or recognise him in a certain way for this feedback but I would just like to express my gratitude to him specifically for giving my such an edifying, helpful, profitable and comical experience!

A big thank you to him and a big thank you to K2A also!!

Jan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment