Wednesday 29 August 2012

FW: Thank you

 
 
Dear Zoe, Mark and Jitan
 
I had my last ever coaching session with Mark this morning, which marks the end of my UW course, and couldn't let the moment pass without saying a huge thank you to each of you for all of your help and support over the last year.  UW has quite literally changed my life for the better, giving me a way out of a career that I had been unhappy in for a long time, enabling me to take control of my life back and, most importantly, to be there for my children.
 
Thanks Zoe for being so helpful, organised and efficient and for sorting out my various IT difficulties!  
 
Jitan and Mark, you've both been fantastic.  Your advice and wisdom have been invaluable to me, and it's thanks to you both that I've been able to discover my trading style and can now move forward with confidence.   I've had a great month so far, with 9% in the bank and 4 trades still running and in profit.   
 
So thank you all once again, and all the very best for a bright future.
 
Kind regards
 
Nicky Cooper
 
 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment