Wednesday 29 August 2012

 

I’m finding the course very good.

I am still trading stocks.

Coaching has been amazing, I can’t speak highly enough of it, because just to have  this one-on-one support is second to none. It’s been so helpful. My Coach Emmanuel has been great. He is brilliant.

Apart from learning the strategies, the best part of the course has been meeting other traders, meeting people like myself. As simple as that, just trying to network with people like myself, people who have that ambition to be financially free and they will do anything to get there.

I want to be doing this fulltime. I’ve never been a 9 to 5 person. I don’t want to wake up in the morning, having to work 8 hours. I want to get back to my family and have a better life in general, really.

I signed myself up for one of the free seminars and the rest is history.  I’m on the path to being financially free.

Simon Peters – UK 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment