Wednesday 29 August 2012

 

I have always been interested in it but I have never felt that I had the time or the courage to get started, and then I found out about Traders University and that seemed to be just what I needed, a proper thorough course and with people that are going to help you with your trading career.

I saw an advert o the internet.

Two things. One is having someone who is teaching you that you have the confidence in that they are actually doing it for themselves. They are successful and they are teaching you what they know from direct experience.

The other is being in a large group of people who are learning that are just starting out in the trading journey. So you know you are not on your own.

I have had some very exciting trades... that have made me some good returns.

What I want to be able to do is in two years time, is to leave my fulltime job and be financial independence. My son is at university at the moment and if I can achieve financial independence and be able to support him in choosing the first steps in his chosen career that would be fantastic.

I’m a project manager in IT.

I want to be able to free up my time. At the moment I am extremely busy. I’d like to be able to have free time in the day to more interesting things in life... to be free what I really want to do.

Spithenethu was really nice. I had been in it a couple of days and it shot up! I was able to manage my exit so I was able to maximise my profit!

Jenny Harrison Traders University 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment