Wednesday 29 August 2012

 

My name’s Anub Datta, I work in a High Street bank.  I’m a Relationship Manager, I manage High Networked individuals. My motivation to become a Forex trader is to get out of the daily 9-5 routine and have time to do the things I love doing.  To spend more time with my family and travel more.

Greg is very, very motivational. The words he uses are quite simple, but they’re the truth. He’s already done it. He has a great team to go along with him, to teach you these things, it’s amazing.

I can speak to my trading coach, call him, email him, whenever I need to. He’s very supportive.

One of the interesting things about trading Forex is that you can trade from anywhere; you just need a laptop and an internet connection.

My best trading day, thanks to the coaching here, has been a trade which gave me 1% in about 10 minutes.

Anub Datta UK 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment