Wednesday 29 August 2012

The master trader retake was excellent. It covered a lot of things that otherwise I would not have done in any other course, but it also did things in a way that I can understand myself and my situation much better.

As a trader I have unlimited needs, so “unlimited wealth” is exactly what I need.  I’ve had my own business for 40 years. I’ve had an exciting time, but I’m tired of it. I want to do something else, but I need release financially for a business and “ultimate wealth” from Knowledge to Action is the only way I can do it.

I made £ 160 in a day.

In my first week when I went live I made 40%. Everything was just perfect for me.

The seminar was so good, it ticked all the boxes of what my needs were, where I wanted to go, what it was going to cost me and before I was even told the price, I decided what price it was going to be and it was exact. After that it is a sequence of   rearranging my lifestyle, rearranging my habits and routines to make this the focus of my life. And I think Knowledge to Action has been absolutely fantastic in the backup I’ve had, the care I’ve had, the kindness I’ve had when I’ve been coming here.

Peter Hatcher 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment