Wednesday 12 September 2012

Coaching feedback

I am extremely happy having David as my coach and mentor.  Having David read my trading plan and ask me questions about it got me even more excited and showed that he is interested in my story and where I want to go.  David made me feel at ease during the sessions I have had and I feel that our personalities are similar.  David will not have to motivate me, even though his mere presence does have this affect, but instead he will have to guide and mould an ambitious and driven student (me) on the path of success which I am more than confident he will do. 

 

I have already stated that I wish to continue with the support of K2A with David as my mentor to help me achieve my goal of getting to the point where I can trade full time and pay myself a enough to cover the mortgage.

 

With regards to K2A Australia so far, the support structure is great and the people are wonderful to have around, such a positive environment.  The ultimate forex course wets the appetite, the learning is taken to a whole new level with the mentor, which has helped build my confidence.  The more online video sessions I watch I learn more and can apply this information when I look at the charts on my own.  I see this as the beginning of a long and fruitful journey where I will achieve my goals and I will have K2A support along the way.

 

I am very happy thus far, and I’m sure that David will have a lot of success training people like me

 

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment