Wednesday 12 September 2012

First consistent month of trading

Hey,

 

 

Good News...    

 

I have Just completed the Most Successful Trading Month of my Brief Career.   (Taken Longer than I would have liked, but finally achieved a whole month of consistent winners)

I'm very happy with the results especially as they came after, forcing myself to look for new trade setups every weekday, rather than just when i was in the Mood.

 

If Next Months results are similar I will have meet my Personal Goal Criteria for Attending your Master Trader course.

 

I'm aware i'm probably progressing a lot slower than some of your other students, but i feel I've needed the time to ensure i'm successful long-term, unlike those after the "quick fix"

 

I'm only 25 after all,  got all the time in the World  :)

 

 

Best Regards

 

Vaughan

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment