Monday 1 October 2012

Feedback

hi Sarah-Jane,

Thanks for your email regarding the Master Trader Course which I attended by Webinar. I have to say Emmanuel was a great tutor. It was very clearly presented and easy to follow online. It was easy enough to follow the practicals most of the time and I really enjoyed the course. Emmanuel responded to all questions I sent through.

I have to say its fantastic that I can attend some of these courses by Webinar due to my location in Scotland it's not always easy to get away for a large number of days in the month. Each presenter has different styles and approaches and I find it great to get different view points.

On another note, I attended the Forex Bootcamp with Mark and Nishal last week and haven't given feedback yet. Like Emmanuel they were very clear in their presentations and I certainly get the feeling from all of them that they are very keen for us all to master trading successfully. They all were very supportive and gave thorough explanations. It's very clear their depth of knowledge and drive to develop others.

regarding contact prior to the course, I thought this was extremely clear and well timed. Getting an email each day meant I didn't have to trawl through my inbox to get the log in details. You made it so easy thank you.

Many thanks for allowing me to attend this by Webinar, it was fantastic.

Kind Regards

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment