Monday 29 October 2012

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your introductory email.  I hope you enjoy your stay in SA. 

I am a Cape Town delegate.  My husband and I did your June course in Cape Town.  I have since done the MT too  We have progressed sufficiently to feel the need to move on to using a different broker and trading floor, and so would like to cancel our use of ESig and ETX.  Please could you let me know how to go about this.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank K2A  for the AMAZING boot camp we attended last week in Cape Town with Iain Giffen.  He is so knowledgeable  and an excellent 'teacher'  -  I feel so fortunate to have him as a coach and mentor.  We would all like to request more boot camps with him!!!

Many thanks, and I hope that we get to meet some time soon - when you come down to Cape Town.

Take care and have a great week.

Kind regards,

Siân King

 

No comments:

Post a Comment