Monday 1 October 2012

What a journey....

Hi,

 

As you know I am off back to Perth next Sunday so I wanted to say thanks for the incredible journey that you encouraged me to take back in March 2012. I moved to Sydney in April and I can’t believe the support of the whole K2A team and the process of sorting a dumb rooky out and turning him into a Trader that understands how the charts work and the capability of trading full time and ability to not only replace my income but make some serious money as well. PATIENCE  I have never heard a word used so much nor did I realise what a hard word it is to understand and obey. Thanks for you kind words of encouragement, understanding and friendship over the last four months, and for setting me up in a wonderful business.

 

I will return next year to my office with the view

 

Thanks and fond regards

Simon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment