Wednesday 7 November 2012

Finding work through Forex

After I graduated from Uni, I found it very difficult to find a banking and finance job as a graduate. This might be caused by various reasons but I believe the most significant one was that I did not have any work experience relevant to financial markets. After I went to the Ultimate Forex course and 3 one-on-one coaching sessions which was held by Grant, I knew I could make something happen this time with my FX Knowledge. I started to send resumes out with my certificate issued by K2A, and I got responses from several financial institutions. After I interviewed with them, I got an offer from Compass Global Markets which is one of the biggest FX brokers in Australia. I believe this results from the Ultimate Forex course.

Thanks, Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment