Sunday 2 December 2012

Coaching

Hi Partha,

I am extremely delighted for your wonderful coaching last Thursday. This is what I call coaching where I am getting a structure map/plan to follow. I was without structure not knowing how to get to my goals, you now have shown me exactly what steps I need to take.

Thank you so very much.

I now know what time frames I need to be in front of the computer and what strategies and currencies I trade. By knowing those things I am not stuck in front of the computer all day, it allows me time to study away from the computer, having a work plan with time slots also allows me the freedom to do ordinary every day things like shopping, paying bills etc. Even time out without feeling guilty, thinking I should be trading.

The discipline is starting to kick in, e.g., this morning at 6am thinking a bit more sleep would be nice, then your words drifting in my head, you are running a trading business. Get out of bed and go for a walk, listen to Partha, get the body going, get the mind into action, plan the day, what  do I need to do today to achieve my goals?

I have written out a page of affirmations, it is my plan to do tapping EFT and mirror work with them.

Thank you, you are an excellent coach and I am so grateful you are my coach.

Jean

 

No comments:

Post a Comment